True Blue.

Slightly off venue hopping topic but a friend of mine has asked about my seeming obsession with the colour blue across the blog so thought I'd explain.

You'll probably all be disappointed to know that it's just because I find it a very calming colour, as do quite a few Autistic folk which probably explains the Autie frenzy surrounding Sonic The Hedgehog, Thomas The Tank Engine, The TARDIS, Rainbow Dash and Tron Legacy.

Or is the last one just me?

Just because.



Saying that tho' personally I also love the colour red which is probably why I obsess over Dario Argento so much.

Especially with the sound turned up.

Whilst watching in a darkened room.

Autism: The Movie.


And for those of you who think it a bit odd that I would purposely expose myself to loud, colour stuff knowing full well at any moment I may burst into tears and start wobbling here's a wee secret.

I use films as a way to control my whole sensory overload thang in a safe environment.

Clever hey?

Luckily I also happen to enjoy movies too.

But I digress.

Which is kinda a regular thing.

Anyway both myself (and my podlings) find blue a very relaxing colour hence my constantly mentioning it if I see it in venues.

No suspicious Autism Speaks agenda and definitely no jigsaw pieces.

Hope that's cleared everything up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?