Just thought I'd mention....

As you may or may not know/care I quite like 'the films'- I've mentioned my oh so slightly NSFW film blog before and also posted here about my obsession with Autistic cinema so was interested to see that a character in the upcoming Predator sequel/reboot is on the spectrum.

Played by Jacob Tremblay from The Room (not that one) the character is the autistic (and bullied in school, natch) son of Boyd Holbrook’s ex-Marine who discovers 'the existence of fierce aliens but finds that no one believes they exist'.





But due to his preternatural ability to learn languages (thanks Autism!) he becomes a key player in the fight for Earth.

Yup sounds legit.

But let's be honest it's written and directed by Shane Black so it's probably gonna be good either way.

And quite possibly a Helluva lot less offensive than The Accountant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?