Armchair Theatre.

Noticed a - worrying - trend in online discussions recently that seems to be growing.

It appears that whenever a person (usually a politician) does something we don't agree with then they're automatically assumed to be Autistic:



But who am I to argue? - she has an Autistic son and is a self proclaimed 'clever girl'.

Look here are the facts.

Putin, Trump and May aren't Autistic.

They're just wee shitebags.

Get over it.






 

As a final thought, if having an Autistic son qualifies her as an expert at diagnosis then surely me being Autistic and with 3 Autistic kids trumps her?

By that criteria I should be doing book tours or be made king.

Tho' I'd have to write a book first obviously.

And buy a crown.

If only I were a 'clever girl' I'd have thought of that already.

Sigh.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?