London Calling.

As regular readers will know, my rather wonderful Autie-ness makes me brilliant at almost everything.

As well as making me very handsome and fairly modest to boot.*

The two things it possibly gives me trouble with tho' are:

1. Traveling to new places

and

2. Traveling to new places with transport systems designed by mentalists.

I'm heading to 'The London' this weekend and have to do a fair bit of travel by underground/interacting with folk for directions etc when I'm there so in preparation I've been 'surfing' the interweb for advice and help.

Unfortunately all I've found out so far is that it's big, that in 1892 the roof of a newly constructed underground tunnel collapsed trapping the workers underground and that a few survived and have been living in the tunnels ever since, feeding on the flesh of unfortunate travelers inbetween rutting away like pigs in the dark and that occasionally at night you may get attacked by a werewolf on the escalators.





No doubt if I survive an Autie Guide To a Day In London will follow next week!






































*I'm joking obviously**














































**Or am I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Cop Out.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?