Kelvingrove Art Gallery & Museum Part Two.

You may remember way back here when Kelvingrove Art Gallery told me that they weren't rolling out their Autism Aware programme till all their staff were trained.





Well looks like they all are as they've just announced that they're having an Autism early opening session on Friday 25th May 2018 from 10-11am.

Been in touch with Kelvingrove and they've explained that this is a pilot session and all feedback will be used to help improve the sessions as they roll them out.
If I'm recovered from the Spain trip I may head down so expect a follow up!

Here's hoping that the podlings favourite interactive exhibits are fixed or I foresee meltdowns.

And that'll be just me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Cop Out.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?