(Even more) Arting About.

Yup, it's one of those day job posts.

As well as the top secret cops 'n' robbers style  project I've been working on - alongside the Get Your Genki releases - There a a few shows on at the Edinburgh Festival that I produced the artwork for this year that I thought I'd (re)share here, alongside info on where to get tickets.









Both of these shows are from the utterly fantastic Emily Carding, whose audience immersive production of Hamlet I reviewed here alongside last years Stealth Aspies show, for whom this year I've producedthe art for member Paul Wady's solo production Guerilla Aspies Year Five – Not an Autism Puppet Show.





Enjoy and do go and see them!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Cop Out.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?