Coronavirus Shopping - An Important Message.




 Just back from Morrison's with Amelia, they are now operating a queue system for getting in and out which is fair enough. 

As we're standing waiting a woman stormed up the queue obviously raging at the fact that she wasn't allowed to jump in and angrily shouted "Move out of my way!" at Amelia as she trundled passed.

Amelia (having manners) moved out the way as the woman stared blankly at us as she made her way to her car.

Amelia was asking why she'd snapped before bursting into tears and loudly crying "was I standing in the way because I'm autistic? does being autistic mean I'm naughty and that's why she was angry?"  

Luckily the security guys saw us and the person in front let us in first, by this time the woman had gone.

Yes I know you're all stressed and worried, especially when in this woman's case she was obviously only allowed 4 gallons of lard to guzzle as opposed to her usual 18 but just think for a second, is a minute shouting at an autistic child worth the fact that if I'm there from now on I am genuinely going to kick the absolute f*ck out of you....only stopping when I get bored or distracted? 

If our household can keep it together minus our routines, schedules and basics like the only food we can eat being unavailable then surely you can all grow the f*ck up and shop like adults?

Just realised, I sarcastically called this post "An important message" when actually it's a warning - I'm done with all this rude, arrogant and entitled NT-based shite and it stops now.



And breathe.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?