Salad Daze.


Just a quick update that may cheer (some of) you up during lockdown, especially if you know someone with a limited diet.

As a wee bit of background to this post I have to tell you that I hate salad.

I mean I really, really hate salad.

I have never eaten it.

Ever.

Today I put salad on my veggie burger.

And this is after going to the shops to buy it specifically to eat.*

Cos I thought, what the hell I'll go for it.

And guess what?

It was lovely.

Rho is currently very pleased with me.

And I must admit I'm very pleased with myself.

Well a wee bit.













*I must add that I mad a point of choosing a leaf-type that I thought/knew I'd like as I tried a piece of spinach recently and could handle the crunchiness of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?