Supermarket Sweep.

Loads of short, sharp posts right now (as you can imagine it's a wee bit mad at the mo) but noticed quite a few posts like this online:



Just the thought of getting stopped/checked whilst shopping really scares me.

As you can probably imagine, my normal routines/schedules are shot right now so I'm kinda attempting to hold on to the ones I have left.

For example shopping daily/buying the same things is something I have to do because in order to be able to have any chance of functioning properly.

You see, the act of doing the shopping and buying goods 'as normal' is actually more essential to me than anything else.

A tub of got2b Glued spiking wax might not seem an essential lockdown purchase but trust me, I need to get it every two weeks because that's what I do.

Deal with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?