Radio Fee Scotland.

 Was interviewed (well I say interviewed but basically I just talked loudly over everyone) by Jackie Brambles on the BBC Scotland morning show today which was a fun, if fairly stressful experience seeing as I'm not feeling at my best right now.

Feel free to play the violin.

Anyway, after It'd finished I bounded into the kitchen to see how I'd done and Ro just nonchalantly said "Well at least you let the woman from Scottish Autism get a word in...." 

Which is another reason Why I love her.

And why am I telling you this?

Well you can listen to it here if you so wish - for the next 29 days at least - it starts at around 1hr 37m.

You're welcome. 


Jackie Brambles trying to get a word in edgeways earlier today.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?