Friday Thoughts.

Just had a phone call regarding the girls college places, lovely chat where I joked about them not leaving school and staying on forever.

Staff member laughed and said how everyone loved the girls before adding "But Cassidy is another thing entirely, jury's still out on whether he can stay...." 

My how I laughed! 

Yup, he's so much hassle, I'm still reeling from when he falsely accused someone of assault and the police - and social work - got involved....oh hang on, that was a staff member wasn't it?


But obviously the autistic child is the problem.
 
 

 
 
 
 

Note: don't slag off autistic kids to their parents, it's not big, it's not clever and it's definitely not very professional.
 
This is especially true if the parent themselves are autistic because that shite just doesn't wash with us.
 
Plus it makes you look like an utter arse.
 
My name is Ash and welcome to my TED talk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?