Fa...Fa...Fashion.

 T'other week the lovely Rho (she reads this) got me this rather splendid T-Shirt....


So I thought I'd return the favour, not because she'd like one, mind, more because I find the amount of horrendously designed Autism T-shirts available online vaguely amusing.

You see it's almost like that when they're not trying to wipe us out they're trying to blind us with mismatched colours and fonts. 

And I'm sure psychological torture was banned under the Geneva Convention.

Or at the very least under the rules of fashion.

Enjoy.

 

Hmmm....controversial. For the rebel in the family, or the American - you choose.



Alternatively we could punch anyone wearing this in the face instead?

Says the dragon holding the multi-coloured puzzle piece. Plus I'm pretty sure that's not how Google works.

No, It's definitely spelled Autism. Try again.

Alexa....define 'sensory overload' without saying 'sensory overload'.

So....just a dad then? Unless you literally parent Autism. Which you don't.

As above, only lady based. Plus that's an elephant not a child and as far as I can tell elephants aren't Autistic. Or parented by humans.


As opposed to loving them with your heart and soul?

Now this is just silly.  

 

 

 

 

So after all that I've decided to by this one for myself. I'm sure she'll appreciate the message.

 


 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?