Just Saying....

Remember when I made this sarcastic comment re: Social Work calls t'other day?

 


 

Well guess what?
 
It's late Friday afternoon and I've just had a call from from them! 
 
Only 2 weeks late but who's counting?*
 
It appears that everyone is 'busy' (allegedly) and the ones that aren't don't know about Autism/colleges/transport/the care act.

Or it would seem anything about our situation seeing as I ended up having the same conversation as I've been having since May.
 
Now at least it's with the same people.
 
Not sure if that's good, bad or bloody annoying tho'.
 
To be honest it's now getting on my nerves slightly.
 
As a fun (or frightening) aside I've just had to explain the social care act to them on the phone....
 
How fucking bad is it when I'm your go to source for human rights advocacy?
 
Come on I draw the wee pictures for a living.
 
So basically any advice on how I go about getting a Judicial Review would be more than welcome.

 

















*Oh yes, I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Cop Out.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?