Update Mate!

Well, looks like we have a(nother) new social worker assigned to the Cassman seeing as he's almost 18 and they've left it so long he's now over to adult services - which means we need to start the whole assessment process regarding additional support for college again....hopefully it'll be sorted before his application (for that one place that suits his needs*) has to be handed in.

My usual state at the moment.

 

As a plus point our local MP is getting in touch with housing regarding our sneaky leak so that may get sorted before the whole place collapses which is nice (I mean that really sincerely - the caseworker I spoke to was top and even laughed at my jokes) so things may finally be looking up.

That pesky stress-based psoriasis is still sore - and uncomfortable - as f*ck but I can't have everything I guess but at least it appears that after almost 19 years of waiting for (any) support we may be finally getting somewhere.

Updates as it happens.

Wish us luck!

"I made this!"

 

One a totally unrelated note it's the annual Bowie night this weekend so I've been busying myself cutting together and mixing a good few hours of Bowie-based visuals and animations to entertain the masses as they dance the night away.

Honestly it's one of my favourite nights of the year (and not just because it's Bowie) as not only have I known the organizers/deejays etc for nearly 3 decades so feel really comfortable chatting away with them but because as soon as folk find out I've produced the visuals it gives me a set topic to talk about when I'm outside having a smoke.

Autistic social goals achieved.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?