Sorry!

 ...for the lack of meaningful updates as Timothy Lumsden would - probably - say (ask your nan) but it's been a wee bit hectic here what with swapping over from PIP to that new fangled Scottish thing, washing machines breaking, having no idea what Cass is doing when he leaves school (whilst trying to find his absent - surprise - Social Worker, still attempting to sort out the girls personal support programme, work and a HUGE bout of (stress-related) Psoriasis which covered about 60% of my body making me look gorgeous - oh and meant I couldn't move without cracking/bleeding/molting dry skin everywhere add work to this too and you can see I've absolutely no time to process anything - let alone write about it.

Luckily it's October (my favourite month) so I've been trying to recharge my batteries with a huge 31 Days of Horror review thing over on my (frequently not safe for work) film blog and attempting to overthrow the government - or at the very least stop the Glasgow museum cuts - with some carefully placed artwork.


 



 

Subtle? Moi?

Hopefully normal service etc....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?