Scott Free.

 Been a fair bit of music and illustration of late (sorry if that's not your bag or the thought of an Autistic peep posting non-moaning everyday stuff offends) but couldn't let Scott Walker's birthday pass without a mention. 

I discovered him as an angsty, arty teen thru' my love of Marc Almond (you can read my waxing lyrical about him in an Autistic manner here) and The Walker Brothers classic No Regrets is featured on my Autitune playlist (mainly because it's probably THE greatest song and vocal performance ever committed to vinyl....and the only pop tune that can reduce me to tears every time) but I'll post it again here (you're welcome).


Seriously tho' it's a song so perfect it actually hurts, I mean no-one should have a voice so perfect.

Anyway enough babble.

Happy Birthday Scott!


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cop Out.

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?