Stop! Quiet Time!

Just found out that Morrisons are starting a weekly Autism friendly quiet hour and guess what?

Yup, it's between 9 and 10 on a Saturday morning.

Shhhhhhh!





I would ask who thinks that the perfect start to a weekend is trying to get your Autistic brood out of the house and at the shops for 9 o'clock but the PR bumf answers it for me as it seems that "many liked the idea of being able to shop in more comfort at 9-10am on a Saturday."

So that's me told.

I've said it before but part of me (the cynical bit) thinks that first thing on a Saturday morning may be a wee bit quiet anyway, so why not put this in place and get a few more punters in?

Surely NT folk have no trouble at all adjusting to change so let's have the quiet time early afternoon instead, I'm sure average Joe and his pals wont mind keeping the noise down a wee bit.

And if that's too much hassle how about having it between 8 and 9 at night? - That would suit families and adults.

Or......drum roll......do both?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spectrum Sinema: The Return.

Cop Out.

Do Autists Dream of Electric Sheep?